Built by Mulder Shipyards, a Dutch-based yacht company, the Mulder Convertible 72 offers customers unique colours, intelligent layout, elegant design, lightweight construction, and features that can be controlled through an iPad. This yacht is the largest convertible super yacht to have ever been built by Mulder Shipyards.
Exterior of Mulder 72 Convertible Super Yacht
The Mulder Convertible 72 boasts of naval architecture by Vripack, and luxurious interiors designed by Guido de Groot. Recently delivered to a customer, the Mulder 72 super yacht is designed along similar lines as the Shipyard’s earlier Mulder 68 Convertible super yacht, which was immensely successful. The only difference is that the Mulder 72 yacht is 22 yards longer than the Mulder 68 yacht.
Features of The Mulder 72 Convertible Super Yacht
- The Hull: The super yacht has a strong aluminium bi-coloured hull, which has been certified by Germanischer Lloyds. This round-bilged hull includes spray rails and stabilisers, which ensure that passengers have a comfortable ride, in even the stormiest of conditions.
- Luxurious Interiors: The interiors are lined with the finest materials and luxurious comforts, which one would expect to find in the yacht of a super-rich billionaire. Some of these include fine oak panelling, high-gloss Makassar interiors, and strong leather sofas.
- iPad app: A special iPad app has been developed to enable the owner of the Mulder 72 superyacht to control some features, through the simple press of a button. These features include blinds, lighting and the audio-video system.
- Low weight: The vessel is extremely light weight, mainly because of its aluminium hull, and a superstructure and interiors made from super-light materials. The decks have Estec, and other stainless steel accessories.
- Engines: The Mulder 72 yacht has two Caterpillar C18 engines, which deliver 1,018 horsepower each. These engines have been placed in a well-ordered engine room, and ensure that the super yacht can cruise at a maximum speed of 26 knots.
- Exhausts: The insulated exhausts are polished in high-gloss stainless steel, and enhance the elite appearance of the convertible super yacht.
- Garage: The Mulder 72 super yacht also has a garage, which can easily hold a 3.5 metre tender with jet propulsion. The door of this garage can be opened hydraulically.
The cabin of the owner and crew accommodation is situated at the back of the Mulder 72 convertible superyacht, while a guest room is situated in the front.
Interior of Mulder 72 Convertible Super Jacht
The wheel house has a large hydraulic sliding roof, and a big skylight with automatic blinds, which supplies sufficient light to the saloon below. This yacht is a customised yacht, which has already been sold to a customer, who is believed to have taken possession of it.
- Oculus Luxury Yacht
- Explorer of the Seas - Passenger Cruise Ship
- Cost and Features of Luxury Motor Yachts
- General Information About Private Charter Yachts
- Other Yacht Articles