If you are looking for high quality audio, then check out the D and W Aural Pleasure Loudspeaker range of Hart Audio. These audio systems have been inspired by the huge bell in the Big Ben clock tower. The audio system company has released three versions of their loudspeakers: in bronze, silver and 18 carat gold, with the gold loudspeaker system being priced at a whopping three million British pounds.
These limited edition bespoke loudspeakers have not only attracted media attention because of their expensiveness, they have also attracted new customers because of their ability to provide better amplification of sound.
Features of Hart Audio’s D and W Aural Pleasure Loudspeaker
The gold loudspeaker has a curvaceous design. Ancient bell-founding traditions and acoustic technologies have been incorporated in this design, so that customers have an amazing audio experience. Each cabinet has been carefully crafted by hand, and weighs about 50 kilograms, excluding the driver units.
The castings of the gold audio system have been manufactured by Basingstroke, a British company that specialises in casting fine art sculptures to attain the perfect shape. Hart Audio’s 3,000,000 pound gold loudspeaker has three speaker drive units, and chrome stands (which are height adjustable) attached to the underside of the speaker. Other features of the D and W Aural Pleasure Loudspeakers are:
- Sensitivity range of 97db 1w@1mtr
- Impedance of 5 Ohms
- Frequency range of 47Hz- 37Khz (+-4db & 39Hz-47Khz +- 10db).
Cost of Hart Audio’s D and W Aural Pleasure Loudspeakers
Here is the cost of Hart Audio’s new bronze, silver and gold loudspeakers.
- Bronze: There are 99 pairs of D and W Aural Pleasure speakers, which have been cast from phosphor bronze. Each pair of bronze speakers is priced at £40,000.
- Silver: There are five pairs of D and W Aural Pleasure speakers, which have been cast from silver. Each pair of silver speakers is priced at £200,000.
- Gold: There is just one pair of D and W Aural Pleasure speakers, which has been cast from 18 carat gold. This pair of gold speakers is priced at £3,000,000, or approximately US $4,698,590.