A luxurious mansion in the Starwood area of Aspen has been listed for sale for the price of $18.5 million. Spread over an area of 13,500 square feet, this Aspen home was once described by John Denver (the famous American singer) as a ‘paradise’. This luxurious piece of real estate property offers amazing panoramic views of the city of Aspen, together with a serene environment and unrivalled privacy.
Exterior of the Aspen mansion in Starwood Drive
The Aspen mansion we are talking about is situated at 876 South Starwood Drive in Aspen, in Colorado state, USA. It is a single family home, and is also available for rent for the price of $90,000 per month. If you wish to rent this Aspen rental mansion for a year, rental is cheaper, and you’ll only have to pay $60,000 a month, together with a deposit of $100,000.
Luxurious bedroom with plasma TV at the Aspen home
Sitting area at the Aspen home
- An onyx powder room.
- A guest suite with an office.
- A master suite with massive his/her closets, and a big deck.
- Two more guest suites, on the top level.
- An indoor pool.
- A Jacuzzi.
- A state-of-the-art media room.
- A wine cellar.
- A gymnasium and fitness centre.
- Nanny’s quarters.
Indoor swimming pool with plasma TV at the Aspen mansion
Other celebrity homes you may be interested in:
- Calvin Klein's Former New York Apartment
- Elvis Presley's Beverly Hills Estate
- Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick's Greenwich Village, Manhattan Townhouse
- Reese Witherspoon's Ojai Ranch On Sale For $10 Million
- Alex Rodriguez's Miami Beach Home
- John Lennon's Former Home - Hollywood Hills, California, USA