If you’ve always been fascinated with Disney’s Princesses, then this Christmas season, check out these necklaces inspired by them. Chopard, the distinguished jewelry maker, has launched a wonderful Haute Joaillerie jewelry collection, with elegant but playful necklace designs, based on various Disney princess characters.
Chopard necklace with coloured stones based on Belle
Chopard necklace with blue stones based on Tiana
Disney Characters And The Chopard Jewelry They Inspired
- Tiana: This Disney character inspired a necklace with blue stones, which looks like the floating flowers, on which Princess Tiana and her Frog Prince floated upon.
- Sleeping Beauty: This Disney princess was the inspiration behind a pair of earrings that shows two birds carrying flowers, similar to the birds in the Sleeping Beauty story.
- Rapunzel: This collection includes a golden colour necklace that reflects the long, cascading golden hair of Rapunzel, and a hairpiece clip in pink stones.
- Belle: This collection consists of a sparkling necklace that seems to be inspired by the yellow dress, worn by Belle (from Beauty and the Beast), and another necklace with coloured stones all around.
- Evil Queen in Snow White: This Disney character inspired a ring with apple-like rubies, similar to the poisoned apple the Evil Queen served to Snow White.
Chopard earrings based on Sleeping Beauty
What do you think of these Disney character inspired jewelry pieces by Chopard? Which is your favourite Disney Princess? Would you like this as a Christmas gift?