The famous ‘Villa Belvedere’ mansion in the San Francisco Bay area in California has been listed for sale for the price of $45 million. The Villa Belvedere real estate property is spread over an area of 1.14 acres, with the mansion itself standing on 15,000 square feet of prime estate. The remaining part of the property has lush landscaped lawns, parking space and a large outdoor swimming pool on it.
Exterior of the Villa Belvedere mansion in San Francisco, California
This prime property and mansion will be sold at a private auction, during which selected interested buyers will be invited to bid. The listed price is $45 million, and the bidding will start from $25 million. If the mansion is bought for its original listed price, it will become the most expensive home in San Francisco.
A part of the sales proceeds from the sale of the Villa Belvedere mansion will be given to two charities. The first charity is the Red Cross for Hurricane Sandy relief operations charity, and the other charity will be selected by the buyer of the Villa Belvedere property.
Living room with real fireplace in Villa Belvedere home
Master bedroom suite in Villa Belvedere mansion
Other features of Villa Belvedere in San Francisco are:
- A fully equipped luxury gourmet kitchen.
- A family room.
- A modern home theatre with hi-tech sound system.
- A temperature controlled wine cellar that can store around 2,000 bottles, together with a tasting vault.
- A fitness centre with a sauna and steam room.
- An elevator.
- A 50-foot outdoor swimming pool with a poolside cabana and spa.
- A garage that can hold three luxury cars.
- A gated driveway, and a cobblestone motor court with space for parking over 15 luxury cars.
The large wine cellar at the Villa Belvedere private home
The original Villa Belvedere was constructed on the same San Francisco site in 1930, for billionaire Angus MacDonald. It was bought and sold by many millionaire owners since then. The current Villa Belvedere you see in the photos is a revamped home, designed by renowned architect Sandy Walker, who added many new features and sections to the mansion.
What do you think of this luxury mansion in San Francisco, California?
From: Private Auction
Other celebrity homes you may be interested in:
- Calvin Klein's Former New York Apartment
- Elvis Presley's Beverly Hills Estate
- Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick's Greenwich Village, Manhattan Townhouse
- Reese Witherspoon's Ojai Ranch On Sale For $10 Million
- Alex Rodriguez's Miami Beach Home
- John Lennon's Former Home - Hollywood Hills, California, USA