American rapper Bryan Williams, popularly known as Birdman, has purchased an old Miami Beach mansion for $14.5 million. Hip-hop icon Bryan ‘Birdman’ Williams is known for his extravagant spending style, and was in the news for spending a huge $8 million on a Maybach Exelero car. He is also a businessman and record producer, and is the co-founder of Cash Money Records.
Exterior of Birdman's old Miami Beach mansion
Interior of rapper Bryan Williams' private residence at Miami Beach
- An impressive swimming pool area.
- A 70-foot custom bar.
- A home theatre.
- A massage room and spa.
- A billiards room.
- A gym and fitness centre.
Billiard Room at Birdman 'Baby's Miami Beach Home
Birdman’s Miami Beach private mansion was once owned by Scott Storch (a music producer). In 2009, Storch was forced into foreclosure and he sold the mansion to Russel Weiner for only $6.75 million (a pretty reasonable amount). Russel Weiner seems to have made a nice profit by selling the private residence to Bryan Williams for $14.5 million.
Other celebrity homes in the vicinity of Birdman’s Miami Beach home are the private residences of Donatella Versace (fashion designer), Lil Wayne (rap musician) and Dwyane Wade (Miami Heat pro basketball player).
Other celebrity homes you may be interested in:
- Calvin Klein's Former New York Apartment
- Elvis Presley's Beverly Hills Estate
- Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick's Greenwich Village, Manhattan Townhouse
- Reese Witherspoon's Ojai Ranch On Sale For $10 Million
- Alex Rodriguez's Miami Beach Home
- John Lennon's Former Home - Hollywood Hills, California, USA