Steven A Cohen is a renowned figure in finance in the United States of America, and has an extensive art collection. This American hedge-fund manager has a net worth of $9.3 million, and is one of the top 50 richest people in America.
The $137.5 million 'Woman III' painting by Willem de Kooning
- The ‘No.8’ drip painting by Jackson Pollock, worth $52 million. This painting was painted in 1949.
- A self portrait by Manet.
- The ‘Superman’ painting by Andy Warhol.
- The Balloon Dog (yellow) painting by Jeff Kon .
- The ‘Popeye’ painting by Roy Lichtenstein.
- The ‘Police Gazette’ painting by Willem de Kooning. This landscape painting was bought for $63.5 million by Steven A Cohen.
- The ‘Woman III’ painting by Willem de Kooning, on which he reportedly spent $137.5 million dollars.
Cohen's 'The Screaming Pope' painting by Francis Cohen
Other Famous Art Collectors:
- Sheikha Al-Mayassa
- Carlos Slim Helu
- Francois Pinault
- Dmitry Marvommatis
- Philip Niarchos
- Ronald S.Lauder
- Pierre Chen
- Eli and Edythe Broad
- Leon Black